Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My absence...

Sorry for the lack of recent posts.
The players are my LGS have all sort of wafted away.
After the last tournament there was nothing officially planned, and I think people's interests have been pulled in other directions. I include myself in that as well, as there is a renewed interest in FFG's "X-Wing" game.
We'll see what happens though. This Saturday is the first official informal gathering called "Pizzafaux" and I hope some players will show up for that.

And in case you were wondering... my last game that I played against Rasputina with Misaki was another brutal beat down. Raspy did her usual... moved one time on turn one, up behind a wall, then proceeded to arc spells down upon me, as well as some heavy hitting attacks from Snowstorm. To give you an example... I brought Ototo as my "heavy hitter"... he was dead on turn three, and never even made it into combat.

I've since bought some Archers, in the hopes of countering some of those arc spells. Problem is, I also have to be within 12", which puts me within range of the arc spells too. So it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment